Big goals are our North Star. Goals help turn our wildest dreams into action to ensure we have a lasting impact on our community. Check out our goals for 2019 and join us to accomplish all we set out to do.
- Increase Food Access to 20% of the Blaine County population or 4,000 people, ensuring everyone has access to the healthy food they deserve.
- Work with partners and schools to provide 25 safe, stigma-free access points of healthy food through our Children’s Food Programs.
- Ensure 100% of mothers who reach out to us have access to vital nutrition for their infants during the first year of their lives through our Infant Formula Program.
- Rescue a minimum of 90,000 pounds of food through our Food Rescue Program to maximize community resources.
- Provide three weekly opportunities for participants to engage in community building Volunteer Activities creating a space for human connections and an opportunity for voices to be heard.
- Build community through food by engaging at least 200 community members at Bloom Community Farm and The Hope Garden for Volunteer for Veggies.
- Provide Garden Education to 250 community members to increase knowledge and self-resiliency skills.
- Offer Bloom Youth Project interns at least 16 life skills workshops.
- Engage at least 200 youth and adults in fundamental Nutrition Education that will improve long-term health through nutritious, affordable eating.
- Form an Advisory Council of community members to ensure inclusive action on food system issues.