E-mail email@example.com to join us in our advocacy efforts.
- Text ‘JOIN’ to (855) 813-4129 for occasional updates and advocacy opportunities that will help address the root causes of hunger
- Check out the progress of the Blaine County Housing Action Plan and speak up for affordable housing at one of their scheduled opportunities.
- Click here to submit your support for the Driving Without Fear or Manejando sin Miedo campaign here to advocate for driving licenses for all.
- If you are a parent of children 5 and under, please take this survey to help the community better address early childhood education.
- The Hunger Coalition is proud to support the Safe Communities Resolution. Click here to read more and give us a call at 208-788-0121 if you want to know how you too can stand for a safer community.
Read up on the latest in food justice news at Civil Eats.
Thank you to everyone who is joining in this movement to improve food access for people of every class, creed, and color. Whether you have given to support our work or want to aid in future advocacy efforts, individual action is essential to making progress. To help ensure that good food is a right for all people of Blaine County, click here to make a donation.
Special thanks to Deborah Knapp for the amazing photos used on this page.